Will I be taxed on the discount on the stock purchase price?

At the time the shares are issued (transferred to your name), you will not have to report any income. The amount of taxes you pay is determined when you actually sell the shares. You should consult your tax advisor for questions about reporting income due to the sale of stock on your income taxes.

Was this article useful? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.