Setting Up Your Bank Account
You can connect your bank account on Carta for electronic exercises or participate in transactions such as financings or tender offers.
For electronic exercises, please check with the company to ensure electronic exercises are enabled.
1. Navigate to 'Settings' under Account, then to "payment information".
3. Click '+' in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click on 'Connect account instantly ' to link your bank account information instantly.
5. Choose your bank from the drop-down list.
6. Enter your bank account credentials.
7. If you cannot enter your bank credentials, press "Add account manually" from the accounts page.
8. Enter your Name, Routing Number, Account Number, and Account Type in the popup.
It will take about 2-3 business days for account verification.
You will then see this screen, with the "unverified" message.
After you see this, two small deposits will be made into your bank account in 2-3 business days. These test deposits will come in as "ACH Credit CARTA VERIFICATION ACH SETTLEMENT - PAYOUTS"
Note: Many brokerage accounts do not allow ACH deposits - if you are not receiving the verification deposits, please confirm with your bank that it allows ACH deposits to be made into your account.
9. After you have received the test deposits to your bank account, return to 'Accounts' and enter the first deposit as the "First value," and the second deposit as the "Second value."
Once status changes to "Verified," you can electronically exercise your grant.