To issue a digital SAFE, you will first need to log in to your account and click on the portfolio you would like to work out of.
1. Navigate to 'Convertibles' under Security, and click 'Manage convertible terms.' Then select 'Create convertible terms.'
2. You should see a screen allowing you to create a term, within which you can choose to create a SAFE. Then click 'Create terms.'
3. Once you have created the new term, go back to 'Convertibles' tab and click 'Draft convertibles.'
4. On the top of the screen, you will see the name of the term you created. You can click on the drop-down arrow to change this to the term you just created.
Then click 'Add convertible note' to create a convertible note using whatever term you choose to issue from (in this case, the one you created for a digital SAFE).
5. To add a convertible note select 'Add convertible note' in one of the two places shown below.
6. You can then click on the row of the new SAFE, edit the details on the right-hand side. Each change is saved automatically.
7. Once you are ready to send the SAFE select one, many, or all the check boxes next to each draft, then click 'Send'. You will then be prompted to confirm before sending.