1. Navigate to 'Shares' under Securities.
2. Select the securities you wish to modify using the tick boxes on the left-hand side.
3. Once you select the securities you would like to modify, click 'Modify certificates.'
You will be able to bulk modify any of the available fields by clicking the check box next to your selection.
4. When you have made your modifications, click 'Next: add modification reason.'
5. Add a modification reason and choose 'Next: add review modifications.' Then click 'Save modifications' to save your edits to the securities.
Note: If a certificate has been accepted, you will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to modify the name and email address.