Issue Option Grants - Individually
1. If you would like to issue an option grant, go to 'Equity Awards' under the Securities heading.
2. Click 'Draft Options.'
Note: If you are not able to access the 'Draft Options' button, check your permissions on the Access page.
3. Click 'Add Option Grant' then select 'Add option Grant.'
For importing multiple option grants, click here. A side window will open up.
4. Fill out the form to your desired specifications. Click 'Done.' If the grant needs board approval, select "Not board approved" to send them for board approval.
To learn more, click here.
5. Check the box next to the option grant and click 'Send Option Grants.'
6. Review the details of the issuance and click 'Next Step: Run Compliance Check.'
Note: Users at "Company editor" level are able to draft the option grants up to Step 5, but "Legal Administrator" must issue at Step 6.
7. Review Compliance Check and click 'Send these option grants.'