How to reset my password
1. To reset your password please click 'Log in' in the top right corner of the page and then select 'Forgot password?'
2. Once you submit your email, you will be sent an email with a link that has the subject line, "Reset your Carta password."
If you are having trouble finding this page, please click this link to reset your password: https://carta.com/accounts/password/reset/
Once you click on the link in the password reset email, you will get a password reset screen.
Carta passwords must be sufficiently complex. We use the realistic password strength estimation to validate complexity of user passwords. Passwords must be:
- Sufficiently long, around 9 characters or more
- Sufficiently complex, which may include upper case, lower case, numbers, and symbols
- Cannot contain common passwords
- Cannot contain common dictionary words or common phrases
- Cannot contain common patterns, such as 123456
You may also opt to secure your account via two-factor authentication using your phone as an authentication device. To learn more, click here.