Issue Warrants - Individually
1. If you would like to draft warrants, navigate to 'Warrants' under Securities.
2. On the right side of the page click 'Draft warrants.'
Note: If you are not able to access the 'Draft warrants' button, check your permissions on the Access page.
3. Click on the 'Add warrants' in the drop-down menu or at the bottom of the draft list. For importing multiple option warrants, click here.
4. Click on the row of the new warrant. You can then insert the name of the warrant holder, add holder's email, and input the quantity to be issued on the right-hand side.
5. Check the boxes of the warrants you wish to issue and then select 'Send.'
6. Select the checkbox next to the warrant, you can select all, many, or one, then click 'Send'. A new window will open for you to confirm, click 'Send these warrants' to send them out for signing.