Issue Share Certificates - Individually
1. Navigate to 'Shares' under Securities.
Note: If you are not able to access the 'Draft Shares' button, check your permissions on the Access page.
3. Select 'Add certificate' in the drop-down menu under 'Add certificates.'
4. Input your desired information for the certificate.
5. Check the box next to the draft and click 'Send Certificate.'
6. Review the details of the issuance and click 'Send these certificates.'
Note: Users at "Company editor" level are able to draft the certificates up to Step 4, but "Legal Administrator" must issue at Step 5.