Issue Convertibles - Individually
1. To issue convertible notes, navigate to 'Convertibles' under Securities. If this is your first convertible note issuance, begin by clicking 'Create convertible term.
2. Select Draft Convertibles'.
3. On the top of the screen, you will see the name of the term you created. You have to click on the drop-down arrow to change this to the term you just created.
4. Next you will select 'Add convertible note' in one of two places shown below, you will then select the new convertible note and enter data on the right hand side.
4. Check the box of the convertible you would like to issue and click 'Send.' You can choose to select all or the desired ones you wish to send using the checkboxes.
5. Review the convertible and click 'Send these convertibles.'