Uploading your 3921 file to the IRS website
** AVOID MAKING ANY CHANGES TO THE FILE CARTA GENERATES FOR YOU TO UPLOAD. IT IS FORMATTED TO COMPLY WITH IRS STANDARDS.**
If you have additional questions, you can contact the IRS directly at these numbers:
1. Log onto https://fire.irs.gov
2. Create a FIRE system account.
3. Create a password for that account.
4. Go to the Main Menu on the lefthand side of the page.
5. Log into Carta to reference your Tax ID number and TCC. Go to 'Account' under Company and over to 'Profile.
6. Enter your TCC and Tax ID number to access the IRS website.
7. Enter in your company's contact info.
8. Click original file on the lefthand sidebar menu.
9. Enter the Pin you generated when you first created a Fire account.
10. Upload the electronic 3921 file Carta provided you.