Selecting Document Permissions for Investment Firm Individuals
Investment firms can set different document permissions by user. Users will only be able to view documents tagged with the document type he/she is permission to view (to learn how to tag documents click here). There are seven document permissions:
- Annual and quarterly reports
- Capital account statements
- Capital calls
Setting the permissions when adding a new individual
1. Navigate to the People page and click 'Add user.'
2. Enter the necessary information into the popup and edit document permissions from the 'Documents permissions' drop-down menu
Editing the permissions of an individual already on the investment firm
1. Navigate to the People page and click the arrow next to the appropriate individual. Choose 'Edit user.'
2. Edit document permissions from the 'Document permissions' drop-down menu.
3. Update profile once you are done making changes.
If you experience any issues with document permissions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.