As of Aug 17, 2017, all securities terminations will be handled through Stakeholder Terminations, outlined below.
If you have a stakeholder that needs his or her account and subsequent certificates terminated then:
1. Navigate to 'All stakeholders' under the 'Stakeholders' tab of your company.
2. Click on the grey drop-down arrow next to the right of the stakeholder's name and navigate to 'Terminate stakeholder'.
3. Enter the date of and reason (if an option grant) for termination.
4. You can then review the equity awards and certificates of the stakeholder that will be terminated and change exercise expiration dates if needed.
5. Finally, review the termination details before clicking 'Terminate'.