Merging duplicate stakeholders
You may now merge duplicate stakeholders from the stakeholder ledger. Follow the steps outlined below:
1. Check the boxes for two stakeholders you would like to merge. Note: you can only merge two stakeholders at this time, and both stakeholders cannot have accepted securities separately. Select “Merge Stakeholders” from the actions dropdown.
2. Compare the stakeholder information and enter updated values in the cells on the right.
3. Review and correct the stakeholder’s relationships and their effective dates.
4. Review the changes you’ve made and check that they are correct.
5. Sign and click “Merge stakeholder” to merge the stakeholder.